Friday, June 25, 2010

Dumb Blog, your roots are showing!

Make no mistake about it, this blog is not smart, nor is it full of information on writing and publishing. I leave those kinds of blogs to the professionals, to those who already have experience. Me? Well, I'm still trying to find an agent who will see my novel's true potential. And that's a bloody hard task.

I just hope that, one day, it will happen, and I will achieve a lifelong dream.

For now, I'm just writing in this blog about random things, like book reviews, my dreams, my day, whatever issue is plaguing my mind at that very moment. If you've come to learn about writing or publishing, I'm sorry, this site is not it. I'm no teacher. I tried to sub elementary and junior high for a while in Alaska, and it taught me a very valuable lesson that almost prevented the conception of my dear daughter, and that was, I'm no educator. I'm a writer, a designer, a workout freak, but God help you if you need me to teach you something because I can guarantee it will just end up with me crying in the corner, rocking on my heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment